interesting quest flyer for sale ebay

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
stokesy

interesting quest flyer for sale ebay

Post by stokesy » 06 Jun 2015, 14:03

Hi all,i have come across an interesting quest rave flyer in my collection,i have just listed it on ebay, i cant see it listed on any flyer sites, thinking it may be very rare, can anyone shed any light? Sorry new to this site,don't know how to upload an image of it from my mobile!

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: interesting quest flyer for sale ebay

Post by Wigs » 06 Jun 2015, 14:20

stokesy wrote:Hi all,i have come across an interesting quest rave flyer in my collection,i have just listed it on ebay, i cant see it listed on any flyer sites, thinking it may be very rare, can anyone shed any light? Sorry new to this site,don't know how to upload an image of it from my mobile!
Welcome to the site.

Is it this one you have listed?

If so, I don't recognise it (but I don't collect quest flyers, so not so familiar with them)

It is on .. http://www.borosix.co.uk/flyers/q_flyers.html and http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/flyers/event/quest-flyer6

But I don't recall seeing it for sale before, so think it could be pretty hard to find. ;)

stokesy

Post by stokesy » 06 Jun 2015, 15:55

Yes that's the one,thanks for the information & also thanks for uploading the picture, i don't recall having seen it before not even in my collection lol , once again i appreciate your input!

Ruma

Post by Ruma » 08 Jun 2015, 09:29

I have this flyer in my quest collection, :-BD

stokesy

Post by stokesy » 08 Jun 2015, 11:05

I guessed there would be a few out there somewhere,worst thing is the more i look at it the more i want to keep it lol,but hey ho ive listed now,& i suppose at least someone else gets some enjoyment out of it after all i didn't even know i had it!

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 08 Jun 2015, 14:17

Hi Stokesy...

Im not sure if i have that flyer or not but Quest did do a collection of Flyers based on the Judge Dredd Comics in around 1991-92 and this looks like one of those flyers...

stokesy

Post by stokesy » 08 Jun 2015, 17:14

Hello blayboy, really,cant believe i haven't got any of them,beginning to realise that all you lot on here are connoisseurs of flyers,thanks for the info,will have to check out the other quest ones if i can!

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 08 Jun 2015, 18:04

Yep... we are proper Flyer Geeks :-B

Theres a load more Quest on phatmedia http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/flyers/search/name/quest

Theres a few more of the Judge Dredd Style flyers there...

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 08 Jun 2015, 18:21

This is a good link for Quest @ Wolverhampton flyers http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/flyers/alpha/q?p=2 as it puts them in alphabetical order and misses out the Quest flyers from other promoters like Quest - Equinox in Essex and the the RPM Quest at Tootos. That one is confusing cos it has the same Judge Dredd style artwork but is by RPM promotions for Tootos.....

stokesy

Post by stokesy » 08 Jun 2015, 18:58

Yea i can tell,to be fair they used tone my life,then left home,one of my family took them down from my walls and ceiling taking no care whatsoever ripping over half of them in the process,gutted still about that & that was a few years ago! Nice one blayboy,i will check them out!

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”