Pez rave posters

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
njen

Pez rave posters

Post by njen » 27 Jun 2015, 18:54

I brought these posters via mail order direct from Pez in 1992 was just wondering the value of them or if anyone was interested in buying sizes are A2 approx Pez raindance 1992 no writing original poster artwork. World dance 1992 orange with event details.. beyond therapy A2 as like banner on this website but with baby's chopped in half plus another, have tried attaching images but won't allow as file sizes to big

phatmedia

Re: Pez rave posters

Post by phatmedia » 01 Jul 2015, 21:41

njen wrote:I brought these posters via mail order direct from Pez in 1992 was just wondering the value of them or if anyone was interested in buying sizes are A2 approx Pez raindance 1992 no writing original poster artwork. World dance 1992 orange with event details.. beyond therapy A2 as like banner on this website but with baby's chopped in half plus another, have tried attaching images but won't allow as file sizes to big
The World Dance poster you mention does pop up now and again as there were quite a lot distributed around the records stores etc. I have the Beyond Therapy one but from 89 so not sure about the 1992 one. Also not sure about the Raindance one without seeing a pic. I imagine the latter 2 would sell fairly well as they are probably less common.

What kind of condition are they in ie do they have tape, blu tac or pin marks at all? Also did you manage to get Pez to sign them as that would help the sales for sure!

I got hold of Pez a couple of years back when he relaunched his site (now offline again I think) and ordered 5 or 6 posters. They were all reprints but he did sign them for me which was nice :-BD Decent price too if I remember.

For the image attaching, Wigs put some details up about reducing the sizes recently....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3204&hilit=paint#p17454

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”