flyer traders want to exchage

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
koggm

flyer traders want to exchage

Post by koggm » 05 Aug 2015, 18:14

Any one interested in trading flyers

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: flyer traders want to exchage

Post by Wigs » 05 Aug 2015, 18:42

koggm wrote:Any one interested in trading flyers
You might want to be a little more specific. ;)

Which years / promoters etc are you looking for and what year of flyers do you have?

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 05 Aug 2015, 20:25

Wigs wrote:Any one interested in trading flyers
Hi Koggm...

As Wigs said what are looking for and what dates but also whereabouts are you based? Are you a UK collector?

SB

koggm

Post by koggm » 06 Aug 2015, 06:20

hi. im based in newcastle and look for rezerection and judgementday nosebleed flyers merchandise flyers and news letters also twisted & brainfire deathrow techno and north flyers im still searching for some older amnesia eclipse and some old and new fantazia and helter skelter dreamscape one's. european flyers (nl/de) i am still looking for thunderdome nightmare in rotterdam megarave hellraiser army of hardcore syndicate i hate trance ik ben je bitch niet and pussy lounge. thanks for your reply mate
i will also pay cash for rez/judgement day/nose bleed. i have many dates i need i would love to see any pics any one has of spares even if i get 1 flyer i need to my collection i will be a happy bunny.

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 07 Aug 2015, 08:09

koggm wrote:hi. im based in newcastle and look for rezerection and judgementday nosebleed flyers merchandise flyers and news letters also twisted & brainfire deathrow techno and north flyers im still searching for some older amnesia eclipse and some old and new fantazia and helter skelter dreamscape one's. european flyers (nl/de) i am still looking for thunderdome nightmare in rotterdam megarave hellraiser army of hardcore syndicate i hate trance ik ben je bitch niet and pussy lounge. thanks for your reply mate
i will also pay cash for rez/judgement day/nose bleed. i have many dates i need i would love to see any pics any one has of spares even if i get 1 flyer i need to my collection i will be a happy bunny.
I may have a few to dig out that will interest you. What do you hve in the way of spares?

koggm

Post by koggm » 11 Aug 2015, 06:47

sorry i did not reliase i had a reply there thanks i will see about getting a little list for you/pictures give me a bit of time because i can be quiet busy. thanks mate

koggm

Post by koggm » 22 Aug 2015, 07:13

phatmedia wrote:
koggm wrote:hi. im based in newcastle and look for rezerection and judgementday nosebleed flyers merchandise flyers and news letters also twisted & brainfire deathrow techno and north flyers im still searching for some older amnesia eclipse and some old and new fantazia and helter skelter dreamscape one's. european flyers (nl/de) i am still looking for thunderdome nightmare in rotterdam megarave hellraiser army of hardcore syndicate i hate trance ik ben je bitch niet and pussy lounge. thanks for your reply mate
I may have a few to dig out that will interest you. What do you hve in the way of spares?
have you got a gmail it would be easier to send you some photos. because your a big collector i guess you will have most of the ones i have in spare (but) i do have some
nice 1993 onwards (maybe 1 0r 2 1992) more rarer flyers -logic- rockshots-doncaster warehouse north east england and also scotland flyers you might like. coditionon my flyers i rate at about 8 out of 10 (wear and tear of the years) also some twisted&brainfire-hanger 13-phobia (early ones at the begining in 93 at the global village) 15 mins from my house (they are quiet popuar and hard to find)
(incase you do have any rezerection i allready have 2,3,4,7,11,12, most of the smaller mayfair ones except the (fish one) 6 august 92
newer rez flyers i need
christmas launch party 22 september 2007- december 22 2007- banging bunny show 2 march 29 2008- dance for cancer the event 27 september 200? (rezerction and love decade)- are you a horny devil nov 1st at ratt ? (dont know much about this one) i also look for mrechandise flyer/catalouge event programs (but i can send you a photo of my collection) to see if there is any others i miss.

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”