Sunrise 5000

Details of crazy bids will be listed here. This will mainly cover very high bids on flyers that defy the laws of normal flyer buying
Wigs
Site Admin

Sunrise 5000

Post by Wigs » 03 Dec 2011, 16:01

OK, its rare.. but £67.00 :(( :((

leo-125

Re: Sunrise 5000

Post by leo-125 » 17 Jun 2012, 22:04

Im well chuffed i still hold the record of most expensive flyer sold....Im sure in 20 years that will reach well over 1k.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 29 Jul 2012, 11:55

I'm not putting these in the normals stats as they have been sold before with the same pic, so there are doubts whether genuine.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (73.81 KiB) Viewed 2186 times

Tim

Post by Tim » 31 Aug 2017, 00:03

RE : The 3 Energy Flyers ABOVE! Yeah I remember buying/winning one of these around 4 years ago. I contacted the buyer and he refunded me straight away and I sent him the flyer back along with a huge 'FAKE' written with Biro really heavily, basically completely fucked it for him. I remember just being really amazed at the effort he had put into producing a Fake flyer! I noticed almost straight away it didn't look right but I'm a collector and I don't think some other people buying flyers would have maybe noticed at all. You could smell the fresh print/ink firstly and then the next thing I noticed was on the back (line up side) the gold writing, didn't look gold! It was more of a green,gold colour. I had plenty of other rnergy flyers to compare it too and energy tended to print some of the text in gold and this flyer just didn't compare. I was gutted to begin with, but happy once I got my money back and quite chuffed knowing I'd spotted it. I've got plenty of flyers from '89 that are totally mint so that means nothing if a flyer looks to new, but as has been said before you can tell an original from a fake by smell and the paper/card used. An it's very RARE you come across fake flyers!!! SHIT there's a lot easier, more rewarding scams, if you're that way inclined Lol

UkAcidhouse

Post by UkAcidhouse » 02 Sep 2017, 02:22

The above comments is something that ive thought for a long time & its a shame because these people will kill off any interest from those people whom are searching for a proper previous flown flyer... These people know who they are and am sure there is others who are in it with then... End of the day its fraud... Modern day blaggers just like those whom hang in the dark corners of the partys in the day...

Sorry to hear and if you feel like you want to mention the seller whom let you down... We would like to hear... Please if admin are ok with these comments..
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 02 Sep 2017, 17:26

From memory those dodgy flyers that were sold were not from a known seller and not someone who has sold any flyers since.

UkAcidhouse

Post by UkAcidhouse » 24 Sep 2017, 01:10

I think Ive ended up getting my first ever reprint but i e not bought much on ebay, but when you see something thats too good to be true...
Sure enough.. And its not like Id not notice when I already got one of Hacienda Blackburn flyers but from the three that was listed got out bidded in the last 2mins but the other same was going to happen 0.58p started and then last min bids.. Got it for £4.00... Still to good to true, commented to person whom sold it to me that i couldnt wait to put it alongside the flyer that i already had and to frame...
Totaly different,
I'l get examples up & then other people can watch for them..
This is going to kill the flyer interest and people will lose confidance in them...
NOBODY SHOULD SELL A REPRINT AS A FLYER...
BECAUSE ITS NEVER FLOWN, other than out of the persons ink jet printer..
THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHO THEY ARE WATCH OUT TEST PURCHASES ABOUT...

Ukacidhouse
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

Return to “Crazy bids”