LOST TREASURE

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
jrb

LOST TREASURE

Post by jrb » 12 Dec 2010, 15:09

I'VE GOT ABOUT 2-3 HUNDRED FLYERS COVERING A WHOLE LOAD OF DANCE EVENTS FROM 93' UNTIL ABOUT 97. I MUST CONFESS TO NEVER REALLY ATTENDING VERY MANY OF THEM BUT THEY MADE THE MADDEST WALLPAPER WHILST I WAS A TEENAGER. I THINK I'VE KEPT THEM BECAUSE I ALWAYS KNEW THEY'D BE COLLECTIBLE EVENTUALLY, SO I'M ENQUIRING IF ANYONE CAN HELP SHED SOME LIGHT ON HOW TO GO ABOUT SELLING THEM.
HELTER SKELTER, PANDEMONIUM, FUSION, ONE NATION, UNITED DANCE, WORLD DANCE, fRENCH KONNECTION, DESIRE, OBSESSION, ESSENCE, DREAMSCAPE
ARE SOME OF WHAT I HAVE, THEY ARE ALL IN GOOD CONDITION ALTHOUGH SOME HAVE BEEN FOLDED AND NONE HAVE FADED AS THEY'VE BEEN STORED IN MY LOFT ALL THIS TIME, SO I'D BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY ASSISTANCE THANKS

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: LOST TREASURE

Post by Wigs » 12 Dec 2010, 17:24

jrb wrote:I'VE GOT ABOUT 2-3 HUNDRED FLYERS COVERING A WHOLE LOAD OF DANCE EVENTS FROM 93' UNTIL ABOUT 97. I MUST CONFESS TO NEVER REALLY ATTENDING VERY MANY OF THEM BUT THEY MADE THE MADDEST WALLPAPER WHILST I WAS A TEENAGER. I THINK I'VE KEPT THEM BECAUSE I ALWAYS KNEW THEY'D BE COLLECTIBLE EVENTUALLY, SO I'M ENQUIRING IF ANYONE CAN HELP SHED SOME LIGHT ON HOW TO GO ABOUT SELLING THEM.
HELTER SKELTER, PANDEMONIUM, FUSION, ONE NATION, UNITED DANCE, WORLD DANCE, fRENCH KONNECTION, DESIRE, OBSESSION, ESSENCE, DREAMSCAPE
ARE SOME OF WHAT I HAVE, THEY ARE ALL IN GOOD CONDITION ALTHOUGH SOME HAVE BEEN FOLDED AND NONE HAVE FADED AS THEY'VE BEEN STORED IN MY LOFT ALL THIS TIME, SO I'D BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY ASSISTANCE THANKS
Your best bet for selling them is ebay. Check out what is already listed and how much they are going for. Most of the flyers that make any real money however are older than 1993 (1990 or before). You could contact someone like 'The Ravecave' who sell on ebay as they may buy all of them from you as a job lot. To give you an idea of what you might get by listing on ebay, a couple of job lots of around 200+ flyers sold recently for just over £20.

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 14 Dec 2010, 18:47

Welcome onboard mate - as wigs has stated its probably best to go down the ebay route & sell them as a job lot as most flyers from the period you have probably wont sell that well individually (unless there are some rarities)
You could take a load of pics & post them on here or email them to anyone thats interested & you might make a few sales that way? Also this would ensure that if you do have any of the more sought after flyers from that period you should get a decent price for them rather than selling everything in one bundle & maybe not getting a high amount (as wigs mentioned maybe around £20 ish)

Mart

Post by Mart » 15 Dec 2010, 19:52

Welcome to the Forum mate :-BD

Return to “Introduce Yourself”