Whats happened to Fantazia?

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
The Lone raver

Whats happened to Fantazia?

Post by The Lone raver » 03 Aug 2018, 10:52

I don't really do facebook, but noticed an event that was cancelled recently and a whole host of abuse to the company running it.
The event was promoted as a Fantazia event, so nosy me went and looked at companies house. It appears Fantazia has been dissolved.

Anyone know what the score is?

niconelove

Re: Whats happened to Fantazia?

Post by niconelove » 04 Aug 2018, 06:46

all I know is they tried to put on an event way too big, apparently only sold 2500 tickets out of 10,000, lost there first venue just a few weeks ago due to council, so had to move, which obviously cost them a lot of money, early last week quite a few djs started pulling out of playing at the festival because they hadn't received their deposits, then they cancelled the event three days before it was due blaming sheep poo, then they deleted everything off facebook.
sad really, but they should of learned from what happened to dreamscape
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

phatmedia

Re: Whats happened to Fantazia?

Post by phatmedia » 06 Aug 2018, 08:00

That's interesting Nic. Makes sense now and is shady as f**k. Clearly didn't get enough ticket sales then, though they'd have done more than 2500. You are right , Dreamscape should have been a good lesson to follow.

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”